1. Payslip Date on Core Portal
The National Shared Services Office (NSSO) wish to advise that following the transition to a new banking arrangement, the date now displaying on your payslip on the Core Portal is the bank processing date.
This does not affect the date of the payment of your salary/pension. Payment of salary/pension continues to be made on the same date as heretofore.
Please be assured that any required changes to payment dates due to bank holiday etc. are notified in advance by the NSSO.
Customer Relations and Support Services,
National Shared Services Office.
11 June 2021
2. Important information for employees of the following Departments/Offices
D/Taoiseach, D/Justice, D/Culture, D/TCAGSM, Probation and Welfare, National Museum of Ireland, National Library of Ireland, Property Registration Authority, Garda Staff, Garda Reservists, Legal Aid Board, IHREC, Children Detention Campus, Policing Authority, D/Rural and Community Development, Valuation Office, Courts Service, GSOC.
The NSSO wish to advise that the upgrade of the Civil B Corepay environment, on which your payroll is processed, to version 28 is progressing well and is expected to go live as scheduled on 21 June 2021.
Please note the following in relation to the upgrade:
- The Core Portal will be unavailable to you to access payslips, enter or approve claims for overtime/allowances and expenses from 5.00pm 11 June to 2.00pm 21 June 2021.
- Access to Corepay and BI reporting by users will also be unavailable during the above period.
- During this period of downtime, our Payroll Helpdesk may be able to assist with general queries but any specific queries / requests relating to your pay information that cannot be dealt with before the downtime will be responded to when the system is restored.
- Please note that this website contains useful information in relation to pay related matters and has a FAQ section which may be of assistance to general queries you may have.
- Details of revised payroll and expense deadlines to accommodate the upgrade (including the bank holiday on 7 June) are available here.
Customer Relations and Support Services
9th June 2021
3. Why Core Portal Users are re-directed to this page.
If you have been rerouted to this page while trying to use a link to the Core Portal, that was previously saved by you/or your organisation, this is because the link you are using is no longer valid due to a recent upgrade.
To view your payslip or input expenses or overtime/allowance claims please select the appropriate option at the top of this page and then the relevant department or retiree group from the list provided.
What help do you need?